Metal Gear Solid 4 Finally Gets Trophies
Metal Gear Solid 4 is an amazing game that continued to excite fans of the series and Playstation 3 owners everywhere, gaining immediate critical acclaim after its 2008 release. MSG 4 had everything: incredible voice acting, captivating characters, intense skirmishes and boss battles, and new additions in tactical espionage. However, there was just one thing missing… Trophies.
Konami’s plan to implement trophies upon launching the game was hindered by too many complications, delaying them to be added in later… four years later to be exact (better late than never I always say). In celebration of the series’ 25th anniversary, Konami has satisfied fans demands with a recent patch. Those who enjoyed saving the world with Old Snake can now dust off their copies if MSG 4 and get decorated for their destruction. First time venturing through the campaign? You now have more of an incentive to enjoy this exciting and memorable game. Here’s what you can look forward to collecting during the 20+ hour campaign:
- Kill a bunch of enemies in a given area, and vomit.
- Use Tanegashima to create “divine wind.”
- Hold up an enemy soldier at gunpoint and pat him down.
- Influence the emotions of an enemy soldier with an Emotive Magazine.
- Electrocute an enemy soldier by deploying Mk. II/III.
- Bowl over an enemy soldier while in a Drum Can.
- Make an enemy soldier dance while playing Oishii Two-han Seikatsu.
- Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.
- Find the Solar Gun
- Increase your status to ALERT while in the Corpse Camo.
- Use Scanning Plug to locate enemy soldiers.
- Take at least five pictures of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.
- Collect 10 or more types of FaceCamo.
- Use Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll to control an enemy soldier’s body.
- Viewed all model posters.
- Received a kiss from Ocelot in the final battle.
- Viewed all flashbacks.
- Collect all iPod tracks.
- Collect all weapons.
- Collect all trophies